eStatements provide you with the ability to access your account statements securely online. eStatements are safer and more secure than receiving statements in the mail.
Why Use eStatements?
- Fast, easy, and convenient access to account statements online
- No more waiting for mail delivery of your statements
- Secure and safe technology
- Archive your statements so they are accessible at any time, online
- No more paper statements to file
- Signon to NetTeller to use eStatements. A tree thanks you!
How eStatements Work Your periodic electronic statement will be available through NetTeller, our home banking system. There is no charge for NetTeller access.
eStatements Application and Consent Form
By applying for eStatements, I authorize First Education Federal Credit Union (FEFCU) to set up my account to receive electronic periodic statements and marketing materials, I agree to and understand the following:
- This consent is to receive your regular periodic statements electronically as well as other disclosures required by law, other notices, newsletters, and promotional materials sent from First Education Federal Credit Union;
- You have the right or option to receive your periodic statement on paper. You understand you will not receive a paper statement in addition to electronic statements. You may have one or the other for free; however, if you wish to receive both, there is a $3 per statement fee;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to receive your periodic statement electronically. To cancel eStatements, contact us at 307-432-7400 or PO Box 20030 Cheyenne, WY 82003. There is no charge to cancel eStatements.
- It is your responsibility to inform the credit union of changes to your email address. You can change your email address on the Settings tab in NetTeller, by calling the credit union at 307-432-7400, in person at 120 West Carlson Street Cheyenne Wyoming or using the secure messaging system in NetTeller. Never include confidential information in a standard email message.
Hardware and Software Requirements
- Personal Computer with an up-to-date Operating System such as Windows, macOS X, Linux;
- Up-to-Date Web Browser (Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari -Apple Mac users only)
- Internet Service Provider
- Adobe PDF Reader – download Adobe Reader free at get.adobe.com/reader/