Why don't we call it 'Home Banking'?
First, you don't have to do it at home. Our NetTeller service is available anytime, anywhere you have internet access and our new AirTeller service will allow you to access your account from any web-enabled cell phone.
Second, we are not a bank. First Education is a credit union, a full service financial institution owed by and operated for its member/owners.
Benefits of NetTeller include:
- Secure 24 Hour, 7 Days a Week Access
- View all of your accounts on one screen
- Use any internet connected computer or web-enabled cell phone
- Transfer between any account at First Education
- Transfer to and from your accounts at other institutions
- View cleared checks and eStatements
- Integrated Bill Payer
- Secure email system to communicate with the Credit Union
- View E-Statements
- Sign-up for products and services and apply for loans
- Re-Order Checks
Get your statements electronically each month,
safely and conveniently.
E-Statements are more safe and secure than
receiving your statement by mail.
Bill Payer offers many benefits:
- Track and pay
bills from any Internet computer
- 24-Hour Access
- Unlimited transactions
- Saves time and money
- Set up to pay bills automatically the same
time every month
- Widely accepted among merchants