Visa Debit Card
On your next purchase, use your First Education debit card as an alternative to using cash and checks. Use your debit card at more than 16 million merchant locations and Internet stores worldwide … for groceries, gas, restaurants, shopping online…all of your everyday purchases. Our card provides you convenient, hassle-free access to your checking account. Plus, it’s a rewards card! Earn Points for purchases. Use Points for travel, gift cards, or even cash! All credit and debit cards attached to your First Ed account are combined in our Extra Awards program. Enrolling is easy. Just log in to NetTeller, then select the ExtraAwards tab. You’ll need to select a card on your account, enter your email and phone, agree to the terms. Then, all of your cards are enrolled. You can see how many points you already have, and then look at the catalog to choose rewards. Check out our ExtraAwards today!
Just present your card at the time of purchase and the amount will be deducted from your checking/transaction account. Be sure and keep a record of your spending just as you would record any checks you write or automatic debits.
Come to our office, pick your style and the PIN, too! We make your card on the spot. Forgot your PIN? No worries! Bring in your card and we can rePIN it for you.
All This and More
- A faster, more convenient way to make purchases
- Withdraws funds directly from your checking/transaction account without having to write a check
- Pay for groceries, gas, or anything!
- Use wherever Visa is accepted
- Performs all functions of an ATM card
- Monthly statements include date, location, and amount of every transaction
- Visa Fraud Protection when used as “credit”
- Get added security against someone making transactions without your consent by using an assigned personal identification number (PIN)
- If your card is lost or stolen, as an added safeguard, we provide a cap on your liability
- Debit cards issued after July 10, 2017 will be EMV (chipped) cards. All cards issued prior to that date will work up until their expiration date.
Change is Good
Change is good, and so is saving money. Help meet your savings goal by rounding up your debit card purchases. You can round up to:
Your Christmas or Summertime Club account
Your child’s account
Ask for details.
Earn Points for Purchases
Earn points for every signature based purchase with your debit card. Log in to NetTeller (at the top of this page) and select ExtraAwards to learn more.
Instant-Issue Debit & Credit Cards
Have you ever needed to get a new card and learned you have to wait two weeks to get your new card? We can issue your new or replacement card while you’re at the credit union. It typically takes about 10 minutes to get a new EMV (chipped) card. And, it works immediately! Choose one of several different styles.